Complete end-to-end solutions!
Eriez' metal separation equipment provides “best-in-class” metal recovery rates. From ferrous through nonferrous recovery, Eriez equipment is helping to achieve better recovery and a higher-grade product while delivering it at a lower cost per ton.
Eriez' metal recovery equipment, either as individual units or complete systems, is designed for efficient and economical processing of municipal solid waste, comingled recyclables, shredded automobiles, electronic scrap, glass cullet, plastic (PET), foundry sand and many other resource recovery operations.
Eriez equipment includes:Ferrous recovery… The CleanStream® Process
- P-Rex® Scrap Drums
- Shred1® Ballistic Separators
- RevX-E® Eddy Current Separators
- ProSort II Airless Metal Recovery
SMART, System Monitoring and Reporting Technology, is a wireless cloud-based system using sensors and monitors throughout a scrap yard to provide real-time reporting on the efficiency of sorting equipment and processes. These SMART monitors help operators track performance and identify short and long-term corrective actions.
- Moisture Monitor - tracks material percentage of moisture post shredder
- Splitter Monitors - reports excess build-upon separator splitters
- Metal Loss Monitors - tracks unrecovered metals being sent to landfill
Copyright © 2013 Eriez Manufacturing Co. All Rights Reserved